Chrome 66 Dev Tools Full screen capture broken

瀏覽次數:69 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Linden D

未讀,
2018年5月9日 清晨5:42:002018/5/9
收件者:Chrome DevTools
Can Chrome 66 Dev Tools successfully fullscreen capture the Chrome Privacy Policy page?

Try for yourself:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-chrome-developer-tools

It consistently yields a huge blank (on transparent) image for me. This is the case for many other pages on many other website - but not all.

PhistucK

未讀,
2018年5月9日 清晨5:42:572018/5/9
收件者:Google Chrome Developer Tools
I think you may have provided the wrong link.

PhistucK

Linden D

未讀,
2018年5月9日 清晨6:21:252018/5/9
收件者:Chrome DevTools
Chrome Privacy Policy page: https://www.google.com/chrome/privacy/

Also does not work the Chrome landing page: https://www.google.com/chrome/

These are just examples, it seems to be a problem for many pages out there.

PhistucK

未讀,
2018年5月9日 清晨6:25:082018/5/9
收件者:Google Chrome Developer Tools
Works for me.
You can search crbug.com for an existing issue and star it. If you cannot find one, file a new issue using the "New issue" link on the same page.
Please, do not add a "+1" or "Me too" or "Confirmed" (or similar) comment. It just wastes the time of Chrome engineers and sends unnecessary e-mails to all of the people who starred the issue.

You can reply with a link to the found or created issue and might get triaged (and fixed) faster.

Thank you.

PhistucK

Ronald Chapman

未讀,