Chrome devtools problem

Jesper

Aug 13, 2017, 11:34:04 AM8/13/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi, i got a huge problem with dev tools opening a popup window for no fucking reason when im trying to type and then when i watch youtube or trying to read its starts to popup again.
How the hell can i shut down this shit?
I have never seen this before and i have used chrome in many years.
Please can some one help me with this?
Best regards from a angry user!

PhistucK

Aug 13, 2017, 11:36:31 AM8/13/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Try to keep it civil.

Can you share a screencast of the issue?

My guess is that you have some rogue extension installed that causes those things. Try to disable them one by one.

PhistucK