Line-break instead of execute when hiting enter

Guillaume Martigny

Nov 15, 2016, 4:41:53 AM11/15/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi all,

I don't know why, but for 2 days, devTool console do a line-break when I hit enter.
I'm stuck as I can't execute any code in the console.

What's weird, is that it's one specific tab. Others instances of devTools on others URL are working great.
I assume it's some kind of option or parameter, but it persist after "restore parameters" and reboot.

It's really troublesome, as I can't work correctly and I can't find any help over Internet.

Thanks

PhistucK

Nov 15, 2016, 4:45:12 AM11/15/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I am not sure about your Chrome version, but I think a feature was recently implemented where commands with syntax errors do not run.
Is this the case?

PhistucK