Changing style values by 10 using Page Up/Down is broken

Gwen Mullinix

May 24, 2017, 4:30:40 PM5/24/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I used to be able to increment and decrement style values by 10 using the Page Up and Page Down keys. Now it only changes the value by 1. I was wondering if the dev team had any plans to fix this. (Or if it's something I can fix myself.)

The shortcut is still listed on the Dev Tool Keyboard Shortcuts Reference page, under "Styles sidebar":
Increment / decrement value by 10 PgUp, PgDown
Increment / decrement value by 100 Shift + PgUp, Shift + PgDown

Thanks for reading!

PhistucK

May 24, 2017, 4:31:39 PM5/24/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
You can search crbug.com for an existing issue and star it. If you cannot find one, file a new issue using the "New issue" link on the same page.
Please, do not add a "+1" or "Me too" or "Confirmed" (or similar) comment. It just wastes the time of Chrome engineers and sends unnecessary e-mails to all of the people who starred the issue.

You can reply with a link to the found or created issue and might get triaged (and fixed) faster.

Thank you.

PhistucK

Gwen Mullinix

May 25, 2017, 11:13:17 AM5/25/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Thanks for the link.

I didn't find it reported so created a new issue here: