Search within local site only (after enabling workspace)

Ian O'Sullivan

May 30, 2017, 7:27:00 AM5/30/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I've always relied on searching source files via the CTRL+O shortcut. But now since I enabled workspaces (which is great) I notice that CTRL+O this is searching ALL the workspace and not the locally loaded site only, which is what I want. I am therefore getting results for files outside of the site I'm working on. So how can I just search within the site only.

Thanks,

Ian.

Kayce Basques

Jun 19, 2017, 4:42:20 PM6/19/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I don't think there's a way to omit workspace files from the Ctrl+O search.

Maybe you could re-map your workspace to only include files that are relevant to your site.

For example, say you mapped ~/company_dir, which includes your site and a bunch of other projects from different teams. Your site is located at ~/company_dir/a/b/c/d. You could just map this more specific-directory, instead.

That last suggestion probably won't help, but it's worth a try