Where is the log option?

Heath Bishop

Apr 26, 2017, 4:53:36 PM4/26/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I'm using 58.0.3029.81 for windows.  Where is the option to filter the console to show logs only?  In the console tab, the Verbose drop down menu doesn't have a log option.  What if I wanted to show warnings and errors but no info?

PhistucK

Apr 28, 2017, 8:04:54 AM4/28/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Then select Warning?

PhistucK

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 11:53 PM, Heath Bishop <heat...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm using 58.0.3029.81 for windows.  Where is the option to filter the console to show logs only?  In the console tab, the Verbose drop down menu doesn't have a log option.  What if I wanted to show warnings and errors but no info?

harry...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2017, 2:05:55 PM4/28/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Also, where is the option to show info(console.info()) only? Info shows everything.

cyc...@gmail.com

May 11, 2017, 10:03:54 AM5/11/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
It's gone. That's too bad for developers. I just need console.log , now it can't. You can try firefox

Marciel Fonseca

May 18, 2017, 12:02:08 PM5/18/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
That's the worst thing google have ever done. I needed so much this filter. Now my browser is laggy because my script returns a lot of errors and I need to debug the logs

James Wilson

May 18, 2017, 6:13:06 PM5/18/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Yea this is ridiculous, removing another important feature. A few months ago they removed CMD+[ for panel switching. Thankfully they fixed it again.

Google wtf is going on?

Kayce Basques

Jun 1, 2017, 11:37:16 AM6/1/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
We've got a big discussion in another thread. Please keep your comments all in that one!