Watch variables not updated, Non-existing Error codes and an unlabeled flag

Claus

Jul 6, 2015, 9:40:10 AM7/6/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com

Is there a reason why the watch variables are not updated when a break point has not been set.  The values will update if a break point is placed.

At least a refresh option should be provided similar to what you get in FireFox's firebug.  There when you right click on the watch variable you can select refresh and get the current value if it did not update.

Also when working with Chrome Apps(where the javaScript coding is restricted to separate .js files) why does the Developer Tool generate the errors shown above when you mouse over "document." in the source code.  Since you are not allowed to place them in the .html doc in the first place why report the errors when you are just moving the mouse around like trying to place a break point and you happen to mouse over and hover over "document" in the code.

Last question, I get a partial flag in the upper left hand corner of the screen.  There is no text in the flag and I cannot figure out how to remove it.  I've tried right clicking on the flag, hover with the mouse, nothing works to reveal the content of the flag or how to turn it off.  How do I turn that feature off?

Andrey Lushnikov

Jul 8, 2015, 5:41:36 AM7/8/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com, kozyat...@chromium.org
+kozyat...@chromium.org who might advice here.