What is the oldest dojo version supported by Google Chrome?

Norman Joya

May 6, 2015, 4:40:15 PM5/6/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody, I'd like to know what is the oldest dojo version supported by Google Chrome.
Here is the thing: I'm working on an existing web application that uses dojo 1.0.2 (yes, I know is very old version) so I have these TimeTextBox inputs to set the time of an appointment, and this inputs work just fine on Firefox, Internet Explorer and so on. So I checked this link https://developers.google.com/speed/libraries/ and the oldest dojo hosted library is 1.1.1, so that's why I wonder if my problem is not about functionality but compatibility.

I get confused with the hosted libraries because I think Google Chrome should support older versions of dojo. Could you help me to find out what is the oldest dojo version supported by Google Chrome, I also made a research looking for this info but the only thing I found was the link shown before.

PhistucK

May 6, 2015, 4:43:15 PM5/6/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Please, direct these questions to Dojo.
Google hosts these libraries regardless of Chrome support, I believe.

PhistucK