What does it mean if there is no yellow dom nodes in detached dom tree?

Lois Li

Jun 22, 2016, 1:27:33 AM6/22/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi there,

I got a wired detached dom tree recently which doesn't have any yellow dom nodes in it ---- all red nodes!

I know the solution to release the detached nodes is to find the yellow nodes and release them.
But what am I supposed to do now? I don't have anything to release...

Here is my detached tree. I sort the tree by distance.

Just for you guys can have a clear view, I expand the first node..

Bothering me for a whole week...

Could anyone help me?

Really appreciate!

Lois

Alexei Filippov

Jul 7, 2016, 7:18:10 PM7/7/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Looks weird. Can you share a link to reproduce it?

Kayce Basques

Jul 8, 2016, 4:44:07 PM7/8/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I was actually just learning how to use DevTools various memory profiling tools and was seeing the same thing yesterday! Let me see if I can repro...