Disabling JavaScript for a site disappear in chrome

Muhammad Shahbaz

May 16, 2015, 6:20:15 AM5/16/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 There used an option to disable JavaScript for a single site with single click in site settings. Now it is not available in new versions of chrome.

I don't want to disable JavaScript for all sites.

I know I can add site to block list in JavaScript Exceptions

But adding JavaScript Exception with single click was easy and seamless.

Is there any option to enable this feature ?

Regards,

PhistucK

May 16, 2015, 6:25:19 AM5/16/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
In the Developer Tools feature (press F12), you can disable JavaScript for the current page.
Click on the cog wheel button to open the settings and tick the "Disable JavaScript" setting.
As long as the Developer Tools feature is open, JavaScript will be disabled.

PhistucK