Chrome Developer Tools not showing up on Chrome browser when selected

Laird Marynick

May 19, 2017, 12:37:35 PM5/19/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hello, my Chrome Developer Tools do not show up when I select "developer tools" on Chrome.  I have tried to uninstall/reinstall, and that did not work.  I have tried going to chrome://flags/#enable-devtools-experiments and enabling developer tools experiments.  Attached is the code I was told to use to activate developer tools.

On the attached screenshot, how do I get to the file

C:\users\[your users account]\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Preferences

To make the necessary changes ?  I use mac.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely, Laird
developer-tools-chrome-fix-code.png

PhistucK