break on attributes modifications after page refresh

Jose Andres Alvarez Skinner

Jul 15, 2015, 10:17:10 AM7/15/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Have a question, regarding the option "Break on attributes modifications" in chrome dev tools. Basically i have an iFrame I'm trying to detect when I'm applying some style attributes to it, it all happens when i load the page, i know i build it without those height and width attributes as i apply them on css stylesheet, although after the load the style attribute is added to the iframe to change the height and width, and i don't know where that happens in the code.

I'm wondering if there is anyway after the page refreshes i can break on attribute modifications for the iframe? after i refresh the page to reload, the breakpoints just disappear, probably you have a better approach for this?

Thanks!