Binding behavior changes in Latest Chrome version (i.e. 45.0.2454.85 m)

Agus Adi

Sep 9, 2015, 2:36:11 AM9/9/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi,

We noticed behavior changes in binding behaviour of our webapp for checkbox html element in the latest Chrome version (i.e. Version 45.0.2454.85 m). Our webapp is using kendo MVVM mechanism for binding the checkbox value to an array and also the click event.

sample code:

 <input type="checkbox" name='selected-item' value="#: itemGuid #" data-bind="checked: selectedItems, events: { click: selectItem }" />

The behaviour changes we noticed is as follows:
-- In previous Chrome version, if we select/tick the checkbox, the selectedItems  array is populated before the event click is triggered
-- In latest Chrome version, if we select/tick the checkbox, the selectedItems array is populated after the event click is triggered

This kind of changes is causing issues in our webapp.
Is anyone in this forum experiencing the same issue and has found the workaround/ solution to sort this out?
Or, should any of you have a reference to sort this thing, could you please share?

Appreciate your help on this.

Thank you

Regards,
Agus Adi

PhistucK

Sep 9, 2015, 2:38:10 AM9/9/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
This is the wrong group. Please, use stackoverflow.com for web development issues. If you are pretty sure this is a Chrome issue, use crbug.com to report it as an issue (or star an existing issue, if you can find a similar one).

Note - please, continue the discussion elsewhere. You can reply with a link to the found or created issue.

PhistucK