cannot add file to workspace

Dimitris Papageorgiou

Feb 11, 2018, 2:33:12 AM2/11/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
 I cannot add a file to the work space...the folder that contains the file is added but the file itself is not,I cannot understand why.
The contex menu of the file does not offer such option either...

What can I do?

Michael Daumling

Feb 11, 2018, 2:42:55 AM2/11/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Nothing. Workspaces are completely broken since the introduction of Workspaces 2.0, and IMHO there is little hope that they will fix it. My project has grown to be about 50,000 lines of JS code and a single(!) file is mapped at all.

There is an (ugly) solution: install a LAMP or LEMP stack and run your site locally. I installed Bitnami's LEMP stack on Windows, and all files are mapped again when I use localhost as the server.

Michael