Re: [Chrome DevTools] How to see Error identified in Dev Tools

Message has been deleted

PhistucK

Aug 12, 2016, 7:17:41 PM8/12/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
It is very hard to help without seeing it in action. Can you provide a demo URL that reproduces the issue?

PhistucK

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 9:38 PM, <j...@joehinkle.com> wrote:
One of the files Chrome is downloading from my site is jquery.js.

Chrome download the complete file but the source tab shows a error: Uncaught SyntaxError.

I've checked the data packets in WireShark at the location the Dev Tools says the error exits but it's all fine.

How can I see the complete file Chrome downloaded to get a betting idea of what it is complaining about.

Thanks.

j...@joehinkle.com

Aug 12, 2016, 8:23:04 PM8/12/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
It's a web server in an embedded application.

I can capture a video of what's happening if that will help resolve this.

PhistucK

j...@joehinkle.com

Aug 13, 2016, 7:31:23 AM8/13/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Update .. Issue resolved.

User error.

Thanks.

Joe

PhistucK

Aug 13, 2016, 8:17:50 AM8/13/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Care to share the user error? It might be helpful for others if they search for this.

PhistucK