capturing screenshots network panel

Andrej Bourgasov

Nov 10, 2015, 3:48:22 AM11/10/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hello!

I've tried to find similar topic, but seems I'm the only who can't understand principles of capturing.

Now in Devtools in Chrome we have new feature of auto capturing screenshots in Network panel! Yes, it's a great thing!
But I cant understand how it decides to capture? When? Which moment is good for capture? Which event?
(The only thing I've realised that it makes screenshot for dom content loaded and load event)

Evgenii Kliuchnikov

Nov 10, 2015, 5:04:58 AM11/10/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
It captures every frame pushed to the display surface.
New frame is produced when something is updated or when for some other reason the renderer decides that some region is "dirty".