Feature Request: Allow Selecting Element while debugger is paused

John Maguire

Mar 23, 2016, 11:15:14 AM3/23/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
It would be useful if we could right click on the page to select an element while the debugger is paused in the same way we can when it is not.  I can already navigat the Element tree and make css/html changes, would only be logically to give us the ability to go straight to the element while debugger is paused

PhistucK

Mar 23, 2016, 11:18:04 AM3/23/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
While right clicking does not work, you can use the button to the left of the tab bar of the Developer Tools. The top left button. Click on it and select your element using the mouse.

PhistucK