window of Remote device problem with display and freeze

badr aldeen shek salim

Jun 5, 2018, 5:34:19 AM6/5/18
to Chrome DevTools

  I got this problem when i'm trying to debug an application ,
I'm using an emulator ,
the page freeze after an error appear in emulator like ( the image below )
 I can't do anything out of console (chrome windows freeze here)

any help please

PhistucK

Jun 5, 2018, 6:00:24 AM6/5/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
You seem to be using an old version of Chrome. Try and update it, perhaps, or reset the Developer Tools to default (F1).

PhistucK

Amirul Momenin

Jun 5, 2018, 6:00:26 AM6/5/18
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Your path is not correct
check with browser

Best Regards,

Md. Amirul Momenin

System Analyst & Software Architect
Pata Corporation

Software Development, Network Solutions,
E-Commerce Solutions, ERP-Solutions,
Mobile App Development (Android & Cordova)
Address : C/20, Jakir Hossain Road, Block-E, Mohammad Pur, Dhaka-1207. Email:amir...@gmail.com
Cell :+88 01736-878338

badr aldeen shek salim

Jun 5, 2018, 6:09:53 AM6/5/18
to Chrome DevTools
No , I'm not using the old version
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 67.0.3396.62 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I upload one more photo to describe the error

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 12:34 PM badr aldeen shek salim <shs1...@gmail.com> wrote:

  I got this problem when i'm trying to debug an application ,
I'm using an emulator ,
the page freeze after an error appear in emulator like ( the image below )
 I can't do anything out of console (chrome windows freeze here)

any help please

badr aldeen shek salim

Jun 5, 2018, 6:17:31 AM6/5/18
to Chrome DevTools
what do you mean with path is not correct ? ? ? ?
which path ?

On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 1:00:26 PM UTC+3, Amirul Momenin wrote:
Your path is not correct
check with browser

Best Regards,

Md. Amirul Momenin

System Analyst & Software Architect
Pata Corporation

Software Development, Network Solutions,
E-Commerce Solutions, ERP-Solutions,
Mobile App Development (Android & Cordova)
Address : C/20, Jakir Hossain Road, Block-E, Mohammad Pur, Dhaka-1207. Email:a...@gmail.com
Cell :+88 01736-878338

Amirul Momenin

Jun 5, 2018, 6:20:11 AM6/5/18
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
hey look the link you are requesting data
You dont know path?
Your link is not correct
and search in google why error 400

Best Regards,

Md. Amirul Momenin

System Analyst & Software Architect
Pata Corporation

Software Development, Network Solutions,
E-Commerce Solutions, ERP-Solutions,
Mobile App Development (Android & Cordova)
Address : C/20, Jakir Hossain Road, Block-E, Mohammad Pur, Dhaka-1207. Email:amir...@gmail.com
Cell :+88 01736-878338

badr aldeen shek salim

Jun 5, 2018, 6:36:46 AM6/5/18
to Chrome DevTools
I'm not asking you to fix my error code problem :)
I know what is going on , 100% and i will not post question for something not related to developer tools ,
please read the question before you answer it :)
best regards

On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 1:20:11 PM UTC+3, Amirul Momenin wrote:
hey look the link you are requesting data
You dont know path?
Your link is not correct
and search in google why error 400

Best Regards,

Md. Amirul Momenin

System Analyst & Software Architect
Pata Corporation

Software Development, Network Solutions,
E-Commerce Solutions, ERP-Solutions,
Mobile App Development (Android & Cordova)

Amirul Momenin

Jun 5, 2018, 7:43:01 AM6/5/18
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Requesting by broken link and getting freeze
You should concern on this

Best Regards,

Md. Amirul Momenin

System Analyst & Software Architect
Pata Corporation

Software Development, Network Solutions,
E-Commerce Solutions, ERP-Solutions,
Mobile App Development (Android & Cordova)
Address : C/20, Jakir Hossain Road, Block-E, Mohammad Pur, Dhaka-1207. Email:amir...@gmail.com
Cell :+88 01736-878338

PhistucK

Jun 5, 2018, 7:49:12 AM6/5/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I see. Is this Windows 10?

Did you try to reset (press F1 and find the button)?
image.png

PhistucK

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 1:09 PM badr aldeen shek salim <shs1...@gmail.com> wrote:
No , I'm not using the old version
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 67.0.3396.62 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I upload one more photo to describe the error

On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 1:00:24 PM UTC+3, PhistucK wrote:
You seem to be using an old version of Chrome. Try and update it, perhaps, or reset the Developer Tools to default (F1).

PhistucK

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 12:34 PM badr aldeen shek salim <shs1...@gmail.com> wrote:

  I got this problem when i'm trying to debug an application ,
I'm using an emulator ,
the page freeze after an error appear in emulator like ( the image below )
 I can't do anything out of console (chrome windows freeze here)

any help please

badr aldeen shek salim

Jun 5, 2018, 8:27:07 AM6/5/18
to Chrome DevTools
Don't reply again please  you made me laugh so hard :D
If you dont know what  is the question  what you are answering? :)

On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 2:43:01 PM UTC+3, Amirul Momenin wrote:
Requesting by broken link and getting freeze
You should concern on this

Best Regards,

Md. Amirul Momenin

System Analyst & Software Architect
Pata Corporation

Software Development, Network Solutions,
E-Commerce Solutions, ERP-Solutions,
Mobile App Development (Android & Cordova)

badr aldeen shek salim

Jun 5, 2018, 8:28:34 AM6/5/18
to Chrome DevTools
thank you for your help ,
no it didn't help
the same problem
100% it's a bug because when i'm resizing the windows random component work and still not fine for others

On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 2:49:12 PM UTC+3, PhistucK wrote:
[...]

PhistucK

Jun 5, 2018, 9:22:03 AM6/5/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Of course it is a bug, but it seems like the team usually pays less attention to bugs that can be fixed by resetting (unfortunately), so this is usually the first thing to try.
Does it also happen if you use a new profile?

PhistucK

badr aldeen shek salim

Jun 5, 2018, 6:32:22 PM6/5/18
to Chrome DevTools
this is so strange , the problem happen only when i run the app from emulator, I have tried to use the same application on real device , and everything was normal, no error , no bugs
it's only when i run the emulator .

PhistucK

Jun 6, 2018, 3:14:42 AM6/6/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
What emulator are you talking about here?
The Android emulator? The "Device mode" of the Developer Tools? Something else?

And what "app"? Or do you mean the web application?

PhistucK

badr aldeen shek salim

Jun 6, 2018, 3:27:33 AM6/6/18
to Chrome DevTools
no, I mean Android studio emulator ,
I'm developing a mobile application , and when i'm trying to debug that mobile from Android emulator by using chrome tools , the error appear .
and when  i'm trying to debug the same mobile application  from real device ( Real device without emulator)  via  chrome tools , the error disappear .

PhistucK

Jun 6, 2018, 3:45:31 AM6/6/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
What is the Chrome (or webview, if your mobile application uses webview) version in the emulator? It might be a bit old and the newer Developer Tools feature might not be compatible with it.

PhistucK