Failed to load resources accessing remote embedded server over HTTPS

Matt Brossett

Sep 30, 2017, 4:43:55 PM9/30/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
We have an embedded device with a built-in web server to provide a configuration webpage using HTTPS. We have not had any problems with this web interface (any browser) when the device is on the local network. When we use a cellular gateway to access the device remotely from the internet, however, Chrome will fail to load resources (see attached). We do not have this issue with IE/Edge, Firefox, or Safari. The problem is unique to Chrome. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any ideas as to what could be going on?