Can no longer copy/paste formatted text from Console?

已查看 820 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sergio Pereira

未读,
2015年5月22日 03:29:122015/5/22
收件人 google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
I used to be able to copy content from the Developer Tools Console and have it preserve the text formatting when pasting in any rich (or html) text editor, even in a Gmail message.

Somewhere in the last 5 to 10 days that stopped working. Now if I select, copy and paste from the console into Gmail or another editor I only get the plain text version, which is poorly formatted/indented and very hard to read.

The ability to paste the formatted messages has aways been very useful for me during web application development, especially to get readable call stack from errors.

Is there a way to restore that behavior?

I'm on OS X 10.10 and Chrome 43.0.2357.65 beta (64-bit).

Thanks

Andrey Lushnikov

未读,
2015年6月3日 05:32:052015/6/3
收件人 google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
This sounds like a bug. Please, report on crbug.com/new

PhistucK

未读,
2015年6月27日 05:37:512015/6/27
收件人 Google Chrome Developer Tools