Auto Save snippets

Martin Knudsen

Aug 14, 2017, 3:54:37 AM8/14/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Is it possible to enable auto-save or save on focusout?

It is infuriating to accidentally close a tab only to find that the dev tools attached to that tab has now lost all non-saved snippets

I would expect there would be some sort of recovery of the snippet or sync between dev tools, but that doesn't seem to be the case?

So my question, is there any flags i can enable in chrome to enable auto save or am i just stuck with constantly losing edits on snippets?

PhistucK

Aug 14, 2017, 3:57:05 AM8/14/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
You can star crbug.com/631459 for the lack of synchronization. I agree auto-save would be beneficial, along with some undo support.

PhistucK