Chrome dev tools does not show anything below <body> tag

Hristo Hristov

May 14, 2018, 3:47:20 PM5/14/18
to Chrome DevTools
For a week now I get this bug sometimes, when I open "Inspect" on any element on any page, it show everything up to the <body> tag. After that everything is deleted. I expand it, but still the same. I am attaching a screenshot.

download (1).png

PhistucK

May 14, 2018, 3:48:22 PM5/14/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
You can search crbug.com for an existing issue and star it. If you cannot find one, file a new issue using the "New issue" link on the same page.
Please, do not add a "+1" or "Me too" or "Confirmed" (or similar) comment. It just wastes the time of Chrome engineers and sends unnecessary e-mails to all of the people who starred the issue.

You can reply with a link to the found or created issue and might get triaged (and fixed) faster.

Thank you.

PhistucK

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 10:47 PM Hristo Hristov <ambe...@gmail.com> wrote:
For a week now I get this bug sometimes, when I open "Inspect" on any element on any page, it show everything up to the <body> tag. After that everything is deleted. I expand it, but still the same. I am attaching a screenshot.

jaredwilli

May 14, 2018, 4:37:34 PM5/14/18
to Chrome DevTools
I actually just posted a bug on crbug.com for this, and got a reply saying it's fixed in Chrome 67 beta. If you use Canary, you should get the latest which is 68 and the fix is there for it.

jaredwilli

May 14, 2018, 4:38:34 PM5/14/18
to Chrome DevTools