View Port IFrame highlighted during debugging

Brijesh Gajjar

Aug 10, 2017, 2:26:41 PM8/10/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Anybody faced a problem of IFrame getting highlighted in viewport during debugging code loaded inside that IFrame? Cause I am getting this issue. During debugging if debugger stops at any breakpoint, IFrame gets highlighted on its own in the viewport. Making difficult or I would say nearly impossible to see what are dom changes happening.

This happens at every step of debugging. So asking Chrom Development team to fix it asap.

PhistucK

Aug 10, 2017, 2:28:13 PM8/10/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
You can search crbug.com for an existing issue and star it. If you cannot find one, file a new issue using the "New issue" link on the same page.
Please, do not add a "+1" or "Me too" or "Confirmed" (or similar) comment. It just wastes the time of Chrome engineers and sends unnecessary e-mails to all of the people who starred the issue.

You better attach a screencast and/or provide a URL and precise steps to reproduce.

You can reply with a link to the found or created issue and might get triaged (and fixed) faster.

Thank you.

PhistucK