Make Developer Tools toggle button available on Touch Bar

YYS

Mar 7, 2018, 9:36:41 AM3/7/18
to Chrome DevTools
C/P from here:

I'd like if a Developer Tools toggle could be added to the Touch Bar on macOS via View > Customize Touch Bar. It would behave identically to the Command-option-i shortcut, and would not be shown on the Touch bar by default. It must be added to the Touch Bar manually.

YYS

Mar 15, 2018, 6:36:59 PM3/15/18
to Chrome DevTools
Found this crbug.com/695882

Rich Burdon

Feb 8, 2020, 1:15:44 PM2/8/20
to Chrome DevTools
Permission denied on that link

Jordy Meow

Mar 14, 2020, 6:06:46 AM3/14/20
to Chrome DevTools
Have you found any workaround for this? I would love to see this. Opening the DevTools has always been a pain, even though I do this many times a day.

Shane Clifford

Mar 14, 2020, 3:14:28 PM3/14/20
to Chrome DevTools