Write Page as image based on Device

The Christopher

Dec 28, 2015, 12:11:42 AM12/28/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I was looking in the Chrome Dev API for how, unless something exists. One can write out an image from the current device set of all the div omitting the images, with obviously a different color and the div or class height & width is written as text in the div to aid in graphic design ?

PhistucK

Dec 29, 2015, 2:01:48 PM12/29/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
No, it does not exist, as far as I know.
However, the devices are just JSONs, so you can process them and create it.

PhistucK

The Christopher