Checkbox doesn't tick on any websites

Kayla Branigan

Aug 17, 2016, 8:43:35 AM8/17/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools

Hello, I've been having problems with my checkboxes on google chrome.

On every website I go on, when I click the checkbox, they don't tick. However, they do the functions they should do, but I don't know if its checked or not.

When I go into google chromes settings to change them, the checkmarks work there. Radio boxes work on everything, I just have a problem with checkboxes.

When I check up how to solve this, all I find is code and I have no idea what to do with it, because it's not my website, it's all websites.

Please help me!

-

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling chrome, clearing all cache and cookies, using malwarebytes to find malicious software, and resetting google chrome to its original settings. I've tried these all tons of times over the course of 2 months, which is how long this has been happening.

-

This is about google chromes REGULAR checkboxes, like the ones you see in settings ( however they do work in settings, just not on the websites with them ) If they have different checkboxes, like this forum does, they will work.

Thank you

PhistucK

Aug 17, 2016, 8:44:46 AM8/17/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
This is not the right place.
You can search crbug.com for an existing issue and star it. If you cannot find one, file a new issue using the "New issue" link on the same page.
Please, do not add a "+1" or "Me too" or "Confirmed" (or similar) comment. It just wastes the time of Chrome engineers and sends unnecessary e-mails to all of the people who starred the issue.

You can reply with a link to the found or created issue and might get triaged (and fixed) faster.

Thank you.

PhistucK