Is there a way to blackbox an extension from the Network Tab?

Christopher M Balz

Jan 6, 2016, 3:54:56 PM1/6/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I imagine this works to blackbox given extension scripts (e.g., 'pioclpoplcdbaefihamjohnefbikjilc/*') from the Sources Tab.  But for extensions that show a bunch of cluttering requests in the Network Tab, is there a way to not show those as well?

PhistucK

Jan 6, 2016, 3:57:15 PM1/6/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Have you used the minus sign in the filter text field?
-scheme:chrome-extension
Or even -
-mabnanabndasaanaaananaabab (I mean, an extension ID)

PhistucK

Christopher M Balz

PhistucK