Not all network requests show up in dev tools

Riv

Apr 16, 2018, 8:07:19 PM4/16/18
to Chrome DevTools
This is the first time I encounter this issue. I have a button that sends a request to the server, and I'm using dev tools to check the response for errors. However, for some reason, only the first request is listed in the Network tab, even though subsequent requests are clearly sent (the app reports failure after every button press).

At the bottom of the network tab there is a line that says "35/39 requests", and the second number increases every time I press the button. So it knows there are more requests, but isn't showing them for some reason? What could that mean?

PhistucK

Apr 17, 2018, 3:59:31 AM4/17/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Have you disabled the various filters at the top of the Network panel?​

PhistucK