Chrome resizes elements for no apparent reason?

Tyler VanDyk

Sep 5, 2015, 3:02:11 AM9/5/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
So, I've been working on a website, and I just noticed that for some reason on only one page of the website both the top header and the side navigational bar are shrunk for no apparent reason. The page's behavior is entirely normal in both iE and Firefox. The bar's remain completely functional, but are simply scaled down perhaps to 66% of the intended size.
Here is the code for the page in question: http://pastebin.com/uvrPR1JW

Here is the code for a similar, but functioning page for reference: http://pastebin.com/5dAMREfC

They're running off the same style sheet so the issue is likely in the HTML, however here is a link to the CSS stylesheet: http://pastebin.com/8NmRjGr3. If anyone spots any reason why it would be doing anything like this it'd be great to know, but honestly I've been over it a bunch and there is legitimately no code errors that should cause this malfunction. And I apologize for the messy code, it's still in early dev right now. Thanks.

PhistucK

Sep 5, 2015, 3:06:32 AM9/5/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
This is the wrong group. Please, use stackoverflow.com for web development issues. If you are pretty sure this is a Chrome issue, use crbug.com to report it as an issue (or star an existing issue, if you can find a similar one).

Note - please, continue the discussion elsewhere. You can reply with a link to the found or created issue.
Also, try to give a URL to a complete page instead of making the ones who help you combine the pieces themselves. This makes sure any server issues are still apparent, which may affect the rendering.

PhistucK