Devtools API: how to add a new Tab to the ctrl+shift+p ">show <tab>"

已查看 30 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tuan Kuranes

未读,
2018年5月11日 05:26:502018/5/11
收件人 Chrome DevTools
Hi,

I'm creating a shader debugger extension that adds "shader edit/debug/Etc", to complete chrome devtools web languages fantastic capabilities.

So it adds  "devtools panel" which adds a tab in the devtools window.

I would like to add user ability to move between other devtools panels to my custom "renderbugle" panel using keyboards shortcuts

It doesn't seem to be automatic as ctrl+shift+p ">show renderbugle" doesn't work.
(">show Sources" works, ">show console", etc works)

Is there an API point to do so, or will it be automatically added by chrome devtools team  at some point ?

( I added Ctrl+f, Ctrl+p, ctrl+j, ctrl+b for navigation without mouse, and not using mouse feels great but for "panel" switch)
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子