Prevent Call Stack frame from collapsing content

Dotan Cohen

Sep 15, 2016, 5:41:55 AM9/15/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
In Google Chrome 52, how does one configure the Call Stack not to collapse even when some scripts are blackboxed? I would like the Call Stack to remain visible at all times as I am reverse engineering other people's work, not debugging my own. Thank you.

PhistucK

Sep 15, 2016, 5:44:08 AM9/15/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Can you share a screencast of the buggy behavior? I never recall seeing the call stack collapsed with me collapsing it first.

Also, try to update your browser to Chrome 53, which is the latest stable version.

PhistucK