device mode

Loic

Sep 1, 2016, 6:03:00 AM9/1/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hello
when I am in device mode, only the https sites work (google, wikipedia ...) http sites are inaccessible (net :: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET).
if I disable the device way the page loads again ...
I can not solve this problem
chrome 52.0.2743.116
windows 10
Thank you
Loïc

PhistucK

Sep 1, 2016, 6:05:36 AM9/1/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Are you behind a proxy (private, or recommended by your internet service provider, or corporate)? If so, it might be misbehaving due to user agent strings.

PhistucK

Loic

Sep 5, 2016, 3:07:44 AM9/5/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools

Indeed, after testing on a different connection that works. The corporate firewall is probably responsible ! Thank you