This is an reply to someone who posted a comment on my post - link given

BobN

Aug 22, 2015, 2:58:08 AM8/22/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
My original post is at:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/google-chrome-developer-tools/scrool$20chrome/google-chrome-developer-tools/f5DVjdbcJaA/5I_pCAkbAgAJ

I received a reply telling me that the place to post was StackOverflow - I did that and it seems they cannot read and comprehend English.

I could not figure out how to post a reply to his reply - so I created this new posting.

Here's the link to the StackOverflow posting - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32149728/i-have-a-page-which-works-alright-with-fifefox-but-fails-with-chrome#

I was faulted for length and not providing a demo.

The length was necessary to get the problem across and THERE IS A LINK TO DEMO PAGE!

Like I said, they seem to have real problems comprehending what they read and also they seem to have a very short attention spans.

I give up with any of these forums - they simply cannot handle anything other than very simple questions.

I guess that is because only the wannabes read the forums.

If you don't give them enough details they complain. If you lay out exactly what is happening, how to reproduce the problem, and offer links to demo pages, they complain that the posting is too long.

I've 42+ years in data processing and these people are so far from being professional that I doubt any of them can ever actually achieve professional standards.