Is there a bug in Network tab's "Time" column?

bor...@bombora.com

Oct 9, 2017, 1:38:35 PM10/9/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
For some reason the Time column for individual resources is higher than the total. How could this be? Am I missing something about what its actually reporting or is this a bug? When I look at this page in IE it does not report the resources taking this long either.

In IE the individual resources add up to the total (like you would expect them to)

Blaise Bruer

Oct 9, 2017, 5:24:28 PM10/9/17
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Can you send the HAR export of this to me or if you can reproduce it consistently send me the URL?

Thanks!

PhistucK

Oct 10, 2017, 6:31:27 PM10/10/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
It also does not make much sense that DOMContentLoaded fired after load (it is a prerequisite for load, as far as I know).

PhistucK