google chrome developer tools

mint...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2015, 10:31:52 AM4/2/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Hi I'm new to google chrome developer tools. When I enter self.element in the watch expressions window there's a lot of information. Does anyone know a good tutorial link to learn how to navigate this for additional information ie values in an object? Thank you!

PhistucK

Apr 2, 2015, 10:54:59 AM4/2/15

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 5:31 PM, <mint...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi I'm new to google chrome developer tools. When I enter self.element in the watch expressions window there's a lot of information. Does anyone know a good tutorial link to learn how to navigate this for additional information ie values in an object? Thank you!

mint...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2015, 10:58:27 AM4/2/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!