cannot find the menu "Map to File System Resource." in the source.

Connie Li

Dec 19, 2017, 4:54:39 AM12/19/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi,

I am using the latest version "Version 63.0.3239.108". In the previous versions, I could manually map the file into local resource. Now I cannot find this menu. And as a result, the mapping does not work. It is not auto mapped.

Kayce Basques

Jan 2, 2018, 3:51:57 PM1/2/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I think it's supposed to auto-map now.

Are you trying to map a TypeScript file to a generated JS file? Does your build system produce a sourcemap?

Connie Li

Jan 2, 2018, 9:32:34 PM1/2/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi Kayce,

Yes, I am trying map generated js to local ts file. The problem is that I found generated js is mapped to template server ts file, e,g,  localhost:8080/.../GLAccountMaint.ts. But I want to map it to my local ts files which I added into the workspace as above pic2. In previous version, there is no problem. Thanks.

Connie

Wim Roelens

Jan 6, 2018, 5:58:34 AM1/6/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I am having the same problem with ts files in a angular4 project, Version 63.0.3239.84

Jaiananda Ferraro

Jan 25, 2018, 4:04:55 PM1/25/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I am having the same issue with my CSS not mapping from my dev site to my local environment. This used to work about 90% of the time before the update. Its a feature I use a lot when making my sites responsive.