Canary 43 Dev Tools - Network Panel not showing entire url

Lenny Leonard

Mar 12, 2015, 5:07:30 AM3/12/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I am on Mac and Canary 43.0.2329.0 canary (64-bit).
It's been a while that I can't see the entire urls in network panel, they are truncated
If I hover with the mouse I can see the correct url. I'm not sure if this is a bug or an option.
I've tried to disable the custom ui theme and that's not the issue. You can find a screenshot attached.

Thanks
Screen_Shot_2015-03-11_at_18_58_56.png

Jonathan Garbee

Mar 12, 2015, 6:10:54 AM3/12/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com

Small rows are now enabled by default. This means the host information for items are not shown to save space. Find the small rows button in the network panel toolbar, should be beside filters, and turn it off.

Pavel Feldman

Mar 12, 2015, 6:14:11 AM3/12/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Please file a bug at crbug.com/new

Leonardo Gentile

Mar 12, 2015, 6:15:43 AM3/12/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!
Yes, that was it. I'd like to keep small rows but I find them inconsistent, as I told, sometimes they show the last part of the url, sometimes the last parameter..

Leonardo Gentile

Skype Name: leonardogentile..