Can't fully revert edited js file

Dave Netz

Mar 6, 2015, 12:29:25 PM3/6/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
I made some inline edits to a javascript file in the Sources tab, saved it, which showed a star next to the file and turned the script background pink (for whatever reason, it's actually harder to read now), and decided to revert all changes, so I right-clicked the file in the Sources sub-tab, clicked Local modifications, which opened the History tab and showed my changes, I then clicked Revert everywhere it appeared, saved, but the file is still showing a pink background and a star next to the filename.

I don't know how to just get this file back to the original state it was when it was downloaded. If I refresh, it closes the folder (annoying) and sometimes doesn't restore the file visuals, so I can't really tell if the changes reverted.

Andrey Lushnikov

Mar 11, 2015, 6:26:28 AM3/11/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
The red background states that your changes have not being persisted. They all will be vanished on the page refresh.