Drag / Drop event listener breakpoints not hit

Tony Henrich

Jun 25, 2015, 1:01:58 PM6/25/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com

I have a webpage which uses jQuery UI draggable and droppable elements. I made sure no scripts are blackboxed. I have set all the "Drag / drop " event listener breakpoints. However when I drag and drop an element, no breakpoints are hit. I am using the latest Chrome and Chrome Canary versions in Windows 8.1.

PhistucK

Jun 25, 2015, 1:51:21 PM6/25/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
It works fine using Chrome canary 45.0.2441.0.
Note that if you do not add any event listener to a drag or drop event, it will not break.
Also, I think you must event.preventDefault(); some of the events in order to get all of the events (or else the default action takes place and I think drop does not fire, for example).

PhistucK