Internal memory limit in chrome !!

jaison pj

Apr 15, 2015, 2:11:31 AM4/15/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Is there any Internal memory limit in Google chrome browser for loading JSON data using javaScript ??
When a single tab of chrome using more than 248 mb,getting unresponsive script error !!
If we give continue the same tab will use 1.5 gb memory
The steps that I have done is given below !!
1)Copy the Index .html and flare.json file from the following link- http://bl.ocks.org/mbostock/4063269

2)Add more data to the flare.json file.

3)run the index.html file
while loading more than 5 mb JSON file the browser crashed with the script error

Can any one tell why the chrome browser showing unresponsive script error ?
When a single tab of chrome using more than 248 mb,getting unresponsive script error,
If we give continue the same tab will use 1.5 gb memory !!

PhistucK

Apr 15, 2015, 4:36:50 AM4/15/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
This is a general web development question and should be posted to stackoverflow.com instead.

Also, note that the script does stuff with the data (3D stuff, which is usually heavy in itself) and the script itself may simply have a memory leak.

PhistucK