inspect element

phili...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2018, 2:31:22 PM6/22/18
to Chrome DevTools
Can anyone tell me what happened to the inspect element box? The box that would open and have the html of the page where you could hover over pieces and they would be highlighted on the web page? Now all I get when I try to inspect a page is the css style page.

PhistucK

Jun 22, 2018, 2:41:10 PM6/22/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Can you attach a screenshot, as well as mention your Chrome version and platform?

Thank you.

PhistucK

phili...@gmail.com