Why does reactivating/creating one breakpoint reactivates the rest of the deactivated breakpoints?

Tony Henrich

May 24, 2018, 6:51:12 PM5/24/18
to Chrome DevTools

I deactivated all my breakpoints by pressing ctrl-F8. I wanted to reactivate one of them so I click on the breakpoint marker. It gets deleted. Not the effect I wanted. So I click again on the same line and it creates a new one. Ok good enough. It also reactivates the rest of the breakpoints! Is this a feature or a bug? It shouldn't change the state of the other breakpoints

PhistucK

May 26, 2018, 3:01:21 AM5/26/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Yeah... It sometimes makes sense and it something does not. Maybe more breakpoint controls are warranted...

PhistucK

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 1:51 AM Tony Henrich <thenri...@gmail.com> wrote:

I deactivated all my breakpoints by pressing ctrl-F8. I wanted to reactivate one of them so I click on the breakpoint marker. It gets deleted. Not the effect I wanted. So I click again on the same line and it creates a new one. Ok good enough. It also reactivates the rest of the breakpoints! Is this a feature or a bug? It shouldn't change the state of the other breakpoints

Unseeable Gaming

Jul 2, 2018, 2:44:35 PM7/2/18
to Chrome DevTools
deactivating breack points can be hard to deal with to reactive go in to console but it can use alot of memory