Is there a way to get the initial request when a WebView loaded?

5 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Lucas Luo

não lida,
7 de jul. de 2016, 22:56:4207/07/2016
para Google Chrome Developer Tools
Dear folks,

I was trying to inspect the WebView, but I could only inspect it after the WebView loaded and displayed on the chrome://inspect device page.
Our app was designed in native, while some pages where loaded in WebView.

Only the webview loaded, so that I can inspect it.
This cause me unable to get the first request in the webview, so that I'm unable to use the devtools api to catch the har.

So, is there a way to get the requests as soon as webview launched in order to not lose the first hand data?

Best Regards,
Lucas Luo
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor