Dropdown menu in my website flashes out in chrome browser version 41.

shajith k

Mar 19, 2015, 2:40:28 AM3/19/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
I'm facing issue in my website there was dropdown menu on hover of country select menu list. I found the menudrop down flashes and user will not be able select anything from the flashy dropdown menu. And this was working fine with other browser and chrome older version as well. The peculiar behavior happening only 1st time when my hit the page and 2nd time onwards it works fine.

Please note this issue is happening first time in a browser later hits of the page/website doesnt show any issue and all other browsers behavior is correct and only chrome browser version 41 have this.

Let me know any solution/fix for the same.

Chrome browser version details below:
Google Chrome41.0.2272.89 (Official Build) m
Revisionb8de4ab14fb6398893df3ac8a78f52114b16e75f-refs/branch-heads/2272@{#432}
OSWindows
Blink537.36 (@191474)
JavaScriptV8 4.1.0.21
Flash17.0.0.134
User AgentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.89 Safari/537.36

PhistucK

Mar 19, 2015, 2:52:23 AM3/19/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
This group discusses the Developer Tools feature of Google Chrome and not general web development issues.
You can search crbug.com for an existing issue and star it. If you cannot find one, file a new issue using the "New issue" link on the same page.
Please, do not add a "+1" or "Me too" or "Confirmed" (or similar) comment. It just wastes the time of Chrome engineers and sends unnecessary e-mails to all of the people who starred the issue.

You can reply with a link to the found or created issue and might get triaged (and fixed) faster.

Thank you.

PhistucK