Disable "What's New" in dev tools?

tal...@placester.com

Mar 16, 2018, 10:41:23 AM3/16/18
to Chrome DevTools
Hi,

Is there a way to disable the "What's New" panel that shows up with each release? I seem to see this once a month or so, and I hate to say it but I usually don't care about the new features so much that I want them to interrupt debugging flow. It is jarring every time and you have to use the mouse to continue, as far as I know. The pane is visible after hiding and showing the dev tools again. Sorry to be a Scrooge.

Thanks,
Thomas Allen

PhistucK

Mar 16, 2018, 10:43:34 AM3/16/18
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Yep, you can (I am not sure whether it is in Chrome 65 or 66, but it was implemented), in the Developer Tools settings screen (press F1) -

PhistucK