Developer tools blank screen in resources tab

Guy Theuws

Mar 22, 2016, 8:40:57 AM3/22/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I'm working on a huge SPA where every file is merged into a singe, big html file (over 80K lines). Of course I did not create this app, but I have to fix a bug because it won't render properly anymore since Chrome 48. What are the changes that could cause this problems (it renders the same in IE en FF since the beginning of time :p)?

I want to debug this page but the source keeps blank in the resources pane. After opening the Developer tools in Developer tools (CTRL + Shift + i) I get following errors:

Sincerely,

Guy

Andrey Lushnikov

Mar 22, 2016, 4:37:45 PM3/22/16