Chrome Debug Mode, Control is going to blackbox script

Mohamed Hussain S H

Dec 16, 2015, 1:52:20 AM12/16/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
In chrome Developer Tools

Chrome Version :47, OS: MAC OSX Yosemite

I blackboxed the angular.js file (library File), but when i try to debug , the control flow to this angular.js file. The control should not have been passed into the angular.js file as i blackboxed it, see my screenshot for further details.

Expected Result: In Debug, control should not go to blackboxed script.

Actual Result: In Debug, control is going to blackboxed script.

PhistucK

Dec 16, 2015, 1:57:35 AM12/16/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Yes, there are numerous issues with blackboxing. :(
You can find them in crbug.com. I believe the team is working (or will work soon) on a new implementation of blackboxing, see crbug.com/563578.

PhistucK