Chrome v49 sort sources tab by domain

Armand Choy

Mar 16, 2016, 3:02:27 AM3/16/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi, my chrome browser recently updated to version 49. In this version one of the changes to the sources panel now has it sort the javascript resources by iframe. I do a lot of work in nested iframes making it more difficult to find all the resources coming from the domain im working with. Does anyone know if there is a setting to have the panel sort resources by domain like in previous versions of chrome?

Thanks in advance,
Armand Choy

Jeppe Bech Madsen

Apr 15, 2016, 8:43:59 AM4/15/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
+1, I am in the same boat. I often have nested iframes in 3-4 levels, so the new change makes debugging so incredibly tedious. For each source-change I have to locate the source-file again...
Along with other bugs, the latest versions have made debugging intolerable for me.

Pavel Feldman

Apr 15, 2016, 10:04:18 AM4/15/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Does Cmd+P (Ctrl+P) help? We'd like navigation to start there rather than off the tree.

As for the bug, it slipped through my filters. It is indeed important and I'll make sure it is prioritized.

Pavel