Old source code still displayed in Sources Tab after modification

Vinix Wu

May 18, 2015, 6:58:02 AM5/18/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
It's a ASP.net 4.0 Web Application project.

I open the page I want to edit in Google Chrome. I set a breakpoint on the JavaScript code I want to modify.

Then, I modified the in that page from Visual Studio 2013.

Reload the page by pressing Ctrl+F5 in Google Chrome, breakpoint is hit, unmodified code displayed in Sources tab. However, the JavaScript output is the same as the code is modified.

I've noticed the situation several times. "Disable cache" in Settings of Developer Tools has checked.

Chrome version: 42.0.2311.152 m