No Canvas Profiles?

siri ou

Jan 12, 2017, 7:49:44 AM1/12/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I read an article (https://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/canvas/inspection/) posted at 2013. It states chrome has a feature about debugging canvas. But when i followed the instructions, it doesn't work anymore. Is this feature removed from the lastest chrome? My current version is 55.0.2883.75 m (64-bit).

1. Enabling Developer Tools Experiments in about:flags

2. Enabling Canvas inspection in DevTools’ experiments (no this option)

3. Switching on the Canvas Profiler (no this profile)

PhistucK

Jan 12, 2017, 7:52:12 AM1/12/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I guess it was removed.
(You can see more experiments by pressing Shift while clicking on the Experiments tab, but it is also not there)

PhistucK